Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Holy Ghost Proud.....

The above pic is from the "Chalmette Gospel Girls" debut at junior camp.

Behind the scenes: the girls anxiously await the beginning of service.
We had a wonderful time, but I didn't have the opportunity to snap many photos.
The children gave it their all.
They sang, played, and prayed with fervor.

2 comments:

JeanSkirtGirl said...

Yea I got to comment frist go me!! Anyway I want to say frist look how cute they look, then I am so glad they had fun and got to sing and met new friend's and so on now the best thing is they had fun being with each other and got closer to the lord. I hope I can be a light to our girl's and teach them what I kn when the give's me something to do for him in life be a teacher maybe i will love to love carmencita gald u have fun sister moria

JeanSkirtGirl said...

If the lord give me something to do for him in life i will love to teach the girls love me