Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Monday, June 15, 2009

Decisions, Decisions....

Today Eloise and I are tackling the hectic job of packing for our Church's Junior Camp.
We are so excited. This is her first camp ever. There are so many things to remember. Play Clothes, Church Clothes, Pj's, Hair Stuff, etc....
OOPS.....I almost forgot I have to pack a few things for myself.
I get to tag along as long as I agree to help in the kitchen and sleep in the dorm with all of the old ladies.



2 comments:

Mama B said...

I predict the "old lady" dorm to have the most fun!!!

JeanSkirtGirl said...

Hey have fun