Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Sunday, June 7, 2009

BROTHER SEAN, THE RETURN ON YOUR CHURCH'S INVESTMENT....

I can only begin to explain the wonderful things that are happening at our church. At the beginning of this year our pastor announced that we were going to embark upon a "Year of Prayer and Fasting." What this means is that every day of this year every member of the church is praying for revival and the recovery of our church and city. In addition, at least one person is to be fasting each day. The pictures below are just a glimpse of what God is doing in response to this intense effort.














These pictures(taken a couple of Sundays ago) are of three of the children that I have been bringing to church. I'm sorry, but I don't have pictures of the awesome services we have been experiencing...it wouldn't be the same any way. Suffice it to say that I now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that moving back to rebuild was what God planned for our lives.
***P.S. THIS MORNING WE BAPTIZED 5 MEMBERS OF SISTER EVANGELINE'S FAMILY!
DURING THE EVENING SERVICE, SEVERAL PEOPLE WERE FERVENTLY SEEKING THE HOLY GHOST.
***P.S.S. If you have stumbled across this post and aren't sure about all of this, I would urge you to read the book of Acts in the new testament of the Bible; particularly the second chapter.**
YOU CAN'T SEE ME RIGHT NOW, BUT I ASSURE YOU I WAS SMILING THE WHOLE TIME I WAS POSTING THIS.

"O TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD"

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JeanSkirtGirl said...

Yea that's great great!!! woo woo sister I am on your team I miss ya I am at camp with kassdiy love carmencita keep up the good work I am glad to go out reachin with u to bring people to church love me's =)