- 1.) If you are someone who attends church with me, you may NOT win the book, but the first one of you (who does attend my church) that calls me on the phone with the answer will receive a container of the mystery dish. If you do not go to my church the following rules are for you.
- 2.) View the following photos
- 3.) When you think you know what I cooked for dinner go to my side bar and link to my friend "Plain Old Kristi"
- 4.) Type the following comment on Kristi's most recent posting; Miss Riya is beautiful and cooks the most wonderful ??? (your answer goes here.)
- 5.)Submit your comment.
- 6.)Wait a little while..... I will announce the winner on my blog next Friday Oct. 24. I already have a # in mind ..so if you are the ? # correct answer you win! If you are the lucky winner, comment (on this blog) with an address where you can receive mail. ( I will arrange it so that your info will not post automatically & will delete it after I write it down.
- 7.)Get very excited about receiving a package from Louisiana...So excited that you take a picture of yourself jumping for joy as you open the package.
- 8.) Post picture and a link to my blog on your blog.
- 9.)#8 is optional, but would be greatly appreciated.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Hmmm.....let me see.....celery....onions....
.....& Freshly pressed Garlic....It must be.......
....anything we cook in Louisiana!
Here is a hint...there are hundreds dare I say thousands of recipes for this dish, but ask any local and they can tell you that the best recipe is their Mom's.
Here's another hint....this recipe was originally an African recipe.... we just kicked it up a notch.
If you don't know by now .....
.....then you might want to order one of the cookbooks and gichoo(get you) some cultcha(culture) dawlin(darling.)
See Ya Later Alligator ;-)