Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Saturday, October 25, 2008

And the winner is......


Sorry Tiff.....that was a valiant effort though.
Since You are such a team player I'm sure you won't mind giving your opponent my e-mail so she can claim her prize. Maybe if you're real nice she will cook one of the recipes from the book and invite you over. ;-)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow so Kelly won?? That's awesome because she thought she missed her chance and was bummin'. I can't wait to see what she cooks for me out of it! Haha! ;)

Mama B said...

What a fun (and historically educational) contest! I enjoy the pictures!