Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gifts from afar....

I have been crazy busy this week. I should be able to take a breather by next Friday. Because of school I haven't done anything terribly interesting, but I thought you might enjoy some souvenirs I brought back from my recent cyber- journey.



I found this picture while surfing through blogs. I had to laugh because this is so my daughter when she grows up!



I found this picture on the blog, "Dudettes Gazette." This man actually built a life size Noah's Ark. For more pics and info you can get to the post via my links on the side bar. While you're there be sure to read the post right before this one about relationships....very thought provoking.
Love & Prayers Till Next Post,
MissRiya

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I think we need to get together for coffee next Friday...if we don't both keel over before then. Haha! Got another crazy week here too. Wait...the week after too. Oh I give up, let's just grab a couple of Red Bulls and toast to ridiculous student schedules! ;)