Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sharing Truth and Breaking Bread.....


 I know you have all seen several pics of Eloise's nap quilt, but I had to share a pic of our recent fall arrangement. Eloise helped me decorate these oranges with cloves to add a fragrant festive touch to this grouping. 
Today for our pre-Bible study lunch, the ladies and I enjoyed:
lobster ravioli w/garlic butter sauce
butternut squash ravioli w/brown butter sage sauce
bacon-chicken-ranch foccacia
tossed salad with homemade black raspberry vinaigrette
(thanks to Plain Old Kristi for the recipe)

I know I was born on the west coast, but I guess I have spent too many years living in the south. I cannot bring myself to hold any kind of meeting at my house without making sure that all of my guests leave full.

On to the truth part...
Our lesson was about why Christians should love their non/christian friends and family, but do so without compromising their beliefs. I am truly enjoying the blessing of teaching, because I always learn something new every time I reflect on the scriptures.

P.S. check "Ecole" for pics of our recent outing.

Love & Prayers,


1 comment:

The B's said...

Hello dear friend!

Thanks for your faithful visits to my blog. I've been finding it a little difficult to post as often as I'd like. I've been trying to catch up on all your fun news; you're always inspiring with your beautiful talent in the kitchen, and your sweet family. Thanks for being such a blessing!

I love those colors, too! And your lunch looks amazing as usual. =)

Your friend,
me, of course!