Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Enjoying This Glorious Fall Weather.....








As much as I love the beautiful fall foliage of the northern states, I must say that living in the south has it's advantages. Where else can you enjoy going to the park practically all year long? I can't wait till Thanksgiving when they transform this park into "Christmas in the Oaks".


2 comments:

JeanSkirtGirl said...

Dear Sister Moria

I love Christmas and thanksgiving
they are my both's favorite season :) Anyway's I can't wait in till the Christmas in the oaks Love carmencita xoxox

The B's said...

Oh, that's gorgeous! Wish I could hop down and visit!