Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am bursting at the seams.......

 Physically, because I ate so much food at the "Dinner Bell"
on the way up to women's conference this past weekend.

 This is a picture of a few of the ladies at the back table. I didn't have room to walk around, so this will have to suffice.

 Two of our ladies were asked to sing in the praise group.


I am spiritually bursting with Joy, because my long lost "Prodigal Mom" has found her way back to the Father's house.
*Note my mother hates cameras and this picture was taken before she was renewed. She was grinning all the way home, but I didn't take a pic, because I didn't want to run the risk of causing her to lose her Holy Ghost.
LOL!

Another reason I am so excited is that one of my friends, that I have been teaching a Bible study to, also received the beautiful gift of the Holy Ghost at this meeting.

This is one weekend that will forever be filed in my happy memories collection.



The theme of the conference was, "Stand" and the slogan was as follows:
"Taking a stand for Jesus ......in cute shoes".




2 comments:

JeanSkirtGirl said...

Sister Maria I am so happy that your mom got the holy ghost this weekend praised god she was so nice to me and the most lovely lady in the world. And # 2 sister stacy is a wonderful lady I am so happy for both to serve god xoxox love carmencita what a great weekend ")

JeanSkirtGirl said...

Oh and great pic I look silly at the dinner bell love ya