Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It looked so easy....

.....a simple little project. A lovely little gesture for a friends baby shower.

I had a plan....

I was ready to tackle this baby....



By 4:30 a.m. my eyes, my brain, and the gift were all tangled up....



By the way Tiff.... you were wrong.....poking myself in the eye is a lot MORE FUN than following a complicated sewing pattern! ROTFC! (Rolling on the floor crying) !
***NOTE: In the end it all worked out and I have a lovely gift. I will post pics after the shower just in case someone is lurking around my blog who knows the recipient.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Oh, that is TOO FUNNY! Especially your "poke in the eye" picture. I'm so glad everything worked out in the end. It seems all of my projects go that way, too. I feel so insane when I'm in the middle, but all's well that ends well! Happy Shower!

Tiffany said...

ROTFL!!! I am DYING laughing at the poke in the eye picture!! Too funny!! I'm glad it worked out for you though. Can't wait to see the pics. :)

JeanSkirtGirl said...

I had fun I am glad it was great and it all work out love ya

Egghead said...

You are goofy...this made me laugh. I have had many projects that made me want to poke my eye.