Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Some Days........

You wish you could just crawl back in bed, pull the covers over your head, and start all over again....LATER. Today wasn't one of those mornings. Today was a much needed breath of fresh air. With hubby working two jobs, myself a full time student with a part time job, and Eloise in violin lessons, drama club, and the honor roll, There isn't a whole lot of spare time.It's a rare occasion that we get to enjoy a lazy Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Whewww, the older my kids get, the less time I have for this. I'm so glad you enjoyed your Saturday. We just have to lay some stuff aside sometimes. Even God said we needed rest.