Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Meet the Amazing Waste Elimination Machine...

Look at that! She's a beauty. With this amazing machine I can turn stale garlic bread into Italian bread crumbs right before your very eyes..........
WOW!!! WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT!!!! Can You Say Stuffed Artichokes? Yes my friends the Amazing Waste Elimination Machine has done it again! For our next demonstration:
Never mind the fact that the picture is sideways just focus on those poor bananas that are in danger of going to waste! Just a few seconds in the Amazing Waste Elimination Machine and PRESTO!

Look folks I didn't believe it either until I bought one and tried it for myself. Feel free to rewind and watch the demo again and remember what your Momma always says, "waste not want not!" Be sure to join me next time for another edition of products you have, but seldom ever use.

buh-bye now ;-p

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ooooo!! Ahhhh!! That's amazing! If we order now will ya throw in a set of steak knives too?? LOL! Your banana bread does look awfully yummy! :D

AnthonyAlex said...

I haven't heard anything about the ladies' meeting in MS yet. When is it?

Kristi said...

Did you get all that for $19.95 and thats not all!!!

You are turning into a regular little frugal mom. Next thing you know you'll have chickens and a compost pile.

Luv you!!!

Kristi

Miss Riya said...

Kristy A.
I posted my reply to your comment on "it's a stamp thing."