Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Great News!



This Gal has just received word that she has been selected for a scholarship that will pay half of her tuition until she graduates. Many people (including counselors) told me not to worry about getting great grades. They said it's more important to finish quickly. I ignored their advice.I guess being O.C.D. paid off this time! LOL

6 comments:

JeanSkirtGirl said...

Good job I know I was the first to know cool!!

Tiffany said...

WOOHOO!!!! Nerdy girls unite!! Sooo proud of you girl! :D

Kristi said...

I wish I was nerdy. It's so difficult being cool. No scholarship for me. You Rock Miss Riya!!!

AnthonyAlex said...

congratulations!

Tiffany said...

Ahem, Kristi, nerdy IS cool. lol! I was telling a friend at NIH the other day that it's great there because we can all wear our pocket protectors with pride. LOL!

Terri said...

Congratulations! I like to hang around smart people! Proud of you!