I think that I must thrive on being busy. I don't like busy work, but if I am enjoying the plethora of things that I am attempting to do, then I am content. This is what the rest of my week looks like:
- Teach Eloise all week
- Teach a Bible Study on Wed & Thurs
- Church Wed evening
- Help build a community playground on Thursday
- Host my neice's birthday party on Friday evening
- Work the voting polls all day Saturday
- Head for our much needed vacation on Sunday.
- OH YEAH....I MIGHT WANT TO FIND TIME TO PACK BEFORE WE LEAVE.
- It is finished...
Did I mention that this makes me happy?
***Don't forget my other blog***