I have recently discovered the art of
I purchased a shirt that had an aggrivating neck line that wouldn't stay tied.
I was going to donate it as well as one of my daughter's turtle necks to Goodwill,
so I decided to try an experiment:
I removed the "turtle" part of Eloises' shirt and hemmed the neck.
Next I cut the arms and bottom off of my shirt.
I added elastic to the bodice piece of my shirt and made a skirt.
I then removed one of her sleeves and replaced it with a gathered version of mine.
At this point I must pause and let you know that
Eloise BEGGED Me to leave it that way,
because it looked so VERY STYLISH.
NO DEAL CAMILLE!
I must admit that after comparing the two pictures....
I think she was right.
It's ok though, because the outfit was free, we had lots of fun,
and my daughter loves it!