Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Has Sprung....

So much has been going on since I last posted, so I will just leave you with a few tidbits:


Due to the fact that I have a microscopic back yard and the tendacy to pull my back out of allignment,
I am going to try my hand at container gardening.
 My father bought some goodies(above) to get me started.
So far I have planted:
 carrots, celery, bell peppers, jalapenos, beets, leeks, strawberries, artichoke, tomatoes, eggplant, a fig tree, and a grape vine. My daughter's 3 pineapple plants have finally been transplanted into the ground in front of our house. I will be posting pictures of all the progress later.


This is one of my latest thrift store finds
(the dress not the cutie wearing it).
The sun was so bright that it is hard to tell
how pretty this little linen jumper really is.

This is a picture of a few of us selling our Church's cookbook
at a local Festival this past weekend.

Also, Hubby was interviewed for a promotion last week.
The boss is currently out of town so we probably won't know anything until he returns.
We are praying for God's will.
His current position is less pay, but a steady schedule and closer to home.

Well it's time to get Eloise up and off to school.

Ta Ta For Now,

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You are going to have the best fun ever!!! I bet Eloise won't be able to resist all those yummy treats, and will be convincing her Daddy she loves so much to nibble a few too!

Shaddie said...

Ilove your latest thrift store finds! really cute!