Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Monday, July 27, 2009

Hummus, Coffee, and.....




CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!






Saturday night my husband and I decided to go on a little date (something we rarely get to do) since our daughter was in Alabama visiting her Great Grandmother.








I love hummus with pita and grape leaves stuffed with rice, spices, & meat.







My husband doesn't like Mediterranean food so he opted for coffee.




Things were going well.




We were having a nice conversation, when all of a sudden the house speakers start blaring and a belly dancer pops out of nowhere and starts dancing around all of the tables.




Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse...




this old, fat, bearded customer jumps up and begins to dance with her!




There went my appetite.




Needless to say, we boxed everything up and I enjoyed the remains in the safety of my own dining room, but I kept my eye on the red laundry room door the whole time! LOL.

2 comments:

JeanSkirtGirl said...

That sounds funny I wish I was there to see them I would of laugh heee =) ANYWAY Aw yal went on a date how sweet xoxo love carmencita

Mama B said...

WHAT?! Your hubby didn't pop out of the red door in sequins and a beaded veil to accompany your meal!? I think you got cheated!