Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thanks for a job well done!


My daughter just informed me that I completely forgot teacher appreciation week. What? When? How? These were some of the questions I asked. It turns out that it was last week. I certainly don't want my daughter's teacher to think that we don't see all of the hard work that she puts into her class. She goes above and beyond the call of duty. One time this year she called on a Saturday just to check on Eloise, because she had a rough day on Friday. Also, I know that she is an excellent teacher, because I have personally dropped in unannounced (I can do that because I work there) and she is always involving the children in wonderful activities... so, I took Eloise to pick out a gift certificate and "thank you" card. The picture above is what the card and certificate looked like after they paid a visit to our arts & crafts room. I love, love, love ribbon!

2 comments:

JeanSkirtGirl said...

Hey sister moria thats great and I love that card you made for eloise teacher love carmencita =) I had great time with thursday nite

Mama B said...

How beautiful and thoughtful! I think Eloise's teacher will feel very appreciated.