Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Memories in the making....


This weekend I get to play hostess. One of the young men in our church is dating a young lady from out of town. Tonight is our annual Spring Banquet. As you can see from the picture, it is a formal event. I hope our guest enjoys her stay. She has a beautiful spirit and we have enjoyed having her.

3 comments:

meboo said...

I have to say, they make a really nice couple. Good choice Thomas.

JeanSkirtGirl said...

wow thomas I could have never thought wow great girl she sweet love carmencita

meboo said...

Congratulations Thomas & Sara. We are so happy for you both and are looking forward to Sara becoming a part of our lives.