Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WHERE I LIVE......

ELOISE MARIE LONGSTOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............


"YES MY MOMMY"



PICK UP THIS MESS THIS INSTANT!



"BUT..."



NO BUTS MISSY....



I DON'T WANT TO STEP ON YOUR JUNK EVERY TIME I WALK THROUGH THE HOUSE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?



"YES MAM"



SHE PLODS AWAY WITH ALL OF HER STUFF...

SIGH..... I'M REALLY GONNA MISS THIS ONE DAY .

I THINK I'LL GO GIVE HER A HUG.

2 comments:

Mama B said...

Yes, someday we'll actually WANT to see little clothes and toys and such scattered around our homes, won't we? =)

Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.