Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Warm Fuzzies



My daughter has reached a stage in her life where she sometimes pushes her limits. She is stretching her wings so to speak. Being an only child in a neighborhood where there are no neighbors, Eloise is used to being around mostly adults. She hasn't mastered the skill of social graces. As her mother I tend to worry about her emotional well being. My fears were put to rest today. I was cleaning out her back pack and found a bunch of "Warm Fuzzies." Once a day each child is allowed to get a "warm fuzzy" slip and write a nice message to the student they choose. The teacher collects them and distributes them on Friday. Eloise received nine this week! All from different students in her class. They said things like; "you are so nice to me" and "thank you." awe.......I'm getting warm fuzzies ;-) I knew she had it in her....somewhere!

No comments: