Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Feeling Kinda Oldish...


Today I had one of those blinding revelatory moments.
;-0

As my daughter was digging through the closet in the spare bedroom, She came across a children's story tape. She was all excited because she knew there was a story on it. So she said, "can we listen to it?" I said, " ok, go in your room and get your Barbie boom box and we'll listen to it." Then I thought about it and asked, "does your boom box have a tape player?" She was trying to remember and then replied, " I'll go check....by the way what does a tape player look like any way?" I thought she was kidding, but she was serious. As I started pondering I realized that she assumes that all pictures can be viewed instantly and has never licked a stamp. For Heavens Sake.....What is this world coming to!?!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

We went to a thrift store when we were in Ohio and they had not only records but 8 TRACKS too!!! I had to explain to my kids what each of them was. lol!