Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Friday, May 2, 2008

Life in My World

What do cocoons, dove nests, rabbits, sewing machines, and a "build-your-own-pizza" party have in common? Well the answer is simple....my house. I have to save my words for the 5 essays that I must write this weekend so I thought I would just post several pictures from my little piece of Earth. Enjoy!

P.S. I have added a scripture of the week at the top of the side bar. I will change this once a week as well as the word of the week. I want to keep my blog interresting. If you have any suggestions let me know!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Build your own pizza party? I am SO stealing your idea. I need stuff-to-do-with-my-friends-while-hubby-is-away-to-keep-me-from-dying-of-boredom ideas. That's perfect! ;)

Tiffany said...

Ok that comment showed up weird. It's supposed to say "stuff to do with my friends while hubby is away to keep from dying of boredom" and it cut half of it off. Goofy hyphens. LOL!

JeanSkirtGirl said...

thats allsome i wish i was old so0o i can go!! haha anyway have great day and see you at church bye love carmen.