Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Thursday, April 10, 2008

On Her Roll!


My Girl is at it again! She has managed to get straight A's in course work and conduct since she started school (4 years.) I am so proud of her. I have to make a big fuss about it because she is so hard on herself. She makes excellent grades, but can't stand it if she doesn't get 100% on everything. I have no idea where she gets that from!?! ;-) lol She works very hard and it pays off! As a reward we are getting ready to start a children's book blog where she will write reviews about the most recent books she has been reading. She has been begging to blog so I figure we can work on it together as a little mother daughter thingy. We will probably work on it this weekend and make our GRAND DEBUT next week. We plan to throw in some wordy gurdies and riddles for her friends to try and solve once a week. P.S. I still haven't gotten my camera out of Hubby's car, but I will be posting about the retreat soon I square! ;-) in case you were wondering the above picture was not staged. She really gets into her homework.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

oh great another blog!!!Tell her I cant wait to see it...I need to keep up with the latest kids novels....and please dont make the puzzles too hard, I want a chance at them....

Beppie

Tiffany said...

Oooo kid blog! How fun! Maybe I can get Chanelie to do one and they can be blog buddies!

Kristi said...

I can't wait for Jenna's blog. She's going to write it by herself!? I know it's going to be great.

Kristi