Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Me Again!

I'm back ...just recovering from Spring Break! It's amazing how many people need your assistance since, "you don't have anything important to do this week." Today has been my first "normal" day in the past ten. I got up, got my daughter & self dressed, fed daughter, grabbed an apple ran out the door, worked till 3:30, drove daughter home, greeted husband who just got off work, cooked us a snack, got her started on her homework, & rushed to college for 4:00 class. After I finish blogging I have to write a speech for class tomorrow....sigh it feels so good to have a legitimate reason to tell people NO! LOL ;-)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You got the stuff girl. Welcome to approaching middle age. Sometimes we just need a cheerleader.
You can do it!!! It does make you appreciate those rare days when you can just do nothing.

Love you,
Kristi