Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Friday, January 27, 2012

Now What....


It seems that every so often I find myself in a period of transition. It is an uncomfortable place for this "control freak" to find herself. Deep down my desire is to please the Lord, but sometimes my flesh gets all in a panic and won't shut up long enough for me to hear the voice of God. I won't go into all of the details, but there are several big decisions that hubby and I must make in the coming year. 

I keep thinking about something that Bro. Sean said in one of his sermons. He said, "just because something is a good thing....it may not be the right thing for you at this time."

I have also been pondering a message that myPastor recently preached. He talked about how people tend to live their lives without ever consulting God or their pastor. I don't want to be like that. I realize that I need God and His wisdom every day that I live.

I had to reach way back in the archives to dig out this song that I used to listen to.
I posted it, because it adequately expresses how I feel  what I know.
"I know the me without you(Jesus) is a lie"

Every good thing in my life is because God saw fit to save me and use me for His purpose, therefor I owe it to Him to go where he leads me.....
Now if I could just figure out where that is!

JUST PRAY PLEASE.
~Me~

P.S. Do you like this song?

No comments: