Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spontaneous Photo Shoot.....


Since we are homeschooling this year, Eloise hasn't taken any school photos. The year is almost out and it didn't seem right not to do the picture thing. Last Saturday she played in a community outreach concert for  GNOYO. Since she was already dressed nicely.....since I had my camera handy...and since it was a beautiful walk from the concert chapel to our car...well you know I just couldn't help snapping a few.
~PROBLEM SOLVED~
All is well in my OCD universe once again.

3 comments:

wvugrads said...

Great pictures! I love her freckles. :)

~Kelly~

McKenna Sage said...

CAUUUUTE!!! love those pics Jen Jen! You look like a mermaid!! lol

JeanSkirtGirl said...

Thank u for inviting I had lots of fun u did great my love carmecita