Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Scrap Magic....

When it comes to making a project, I always end up with left over materials.
I decided a few weeks back, that I wasn't going to buy any new sewing/crafting stuff until I used up some of my odds & ends. The above are the fruits of my labor. I made two small blankets and a violin cozy.
My daughter & neice are thrilled. They both have a personalized blanket and my daughter doesn't have to get red marks on her neck, each time she practices her violin.
I have a few more scraps and then I can move on to the pink & brown material that I recently posted about.

Love & Prayers,
~Me~


2 comments:

melodywedergren said...

You are so creative! I need ideas, I have boxes of material! :)

The B's said...

Darling projects! You are creative indeed! I love that you're using up what you have already; very thrifty. ;)