Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Monday, June 14, 2010

Who Says Summer Has To Be Relaxing?!?





Eloise & I spent the last week at Loyola University
attending Summer Fest.



The camp was put on by the
Greater New Orleans Youth Orchestras.



The children had time to take breaks and unwind each day.




There were a wide vatiety of instruments and ability levels.



Eloise made friends from all over the metro area, as well as young people from Houston and Alabama.



The camp ended with  a wonderful performance Friday evening.
The above picture is of the older participants & their director Dr. Montez.



Here Eloise is concentrating on one of the five pieces her group performed.
My favorites were: Overlords & I Dreamed a Dream.




I do believe Eloise had a blast.
She is going to audition to join GNOYO in the fall.


Now I have to fold & pack the laundry that just finished drying...
we are leaving for camp Kumbaya at 4:00am.

Love & Prayers,



~Me~


1 comment:

wvugrads said...

When I saw Loyola I thought you were in MD. lol Looks like she had a great time! I love I Dreamed a Dream too...well, pretty much anything from Les Mis. Have fun at your next camp. :)

~Kelly~