Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Friday, January 15, 2010

Time Well Spent....

There is just something comforting about being in the kitchen...

and passing down treasured skills...

to my darling daughter...


especially if they will help her to win the 4-H cook off tomorrow!
Good Luck Eloise. Your Shrimp and Corn Bisque is delicious.

3 comments:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Looks so yummy! And thanks for adding me to your blog list. :)

Betsy said...

YOU DA GIRL.......YOU GO GIRL.....
YOU SHOWED THAT 4H CLUB HOW ITS DONE......CONGRATS TO YOU ELOISE!!!!


WE LOVE YOU
BEPPIE
(OH YEA, ARE ONE OF THOSE JARS FOR ME?)

The B's said...

Blue ribbon, for sure! That looks divine!

I am hoping to send a little something soon. Should I use the PO Box or the address on the goody package you sent? I'm thinking I may have used the wrong one for the Christmas card...={

Michele =)