Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Monday, April 6, 2009

What was I thinking!?!

There I was standing in line at a local meat market. The market is also a popular lunch spot. Several customers came in and ordered something that I had seen, but never eaten. Before I could stop myself I said to the clerk, "I think I would like to try that." So he quickly presented me with a sample. At that moment I lost my nerve, but I couldn't refuse something I just requested. So I closed my eyes and took a tiny bite. Surprisingly it was actually good. So when I got back in my car, I immediately called my husband to tell him what I ate and he informed me that he was never going to kiss me again! While I admit that it wasn't bad, I do not think it is something I will be ordering again because of the social stigma. LOL! I know you're probably screaming WHAT WAS IT!!!! by now so here it is.....

COW TONGUE!

I know I have probably just repulsed 90% of my audience (self included).

I figured since my blog has been fairly boring due to school

I needed to do something to shake things up around here!

4 comments:

JeanSkirtGirl said...

wow sister moria thanks for letting me try some cow it's was very salt but it was awesome trying something different =) love carmencita

Betsy said...

That is gross.....I will never forget taking orders for sandwiches at work and my
co-worker order "tongue on french dressed".....yuck, i never took orders again



Betsy

Mama B said...

And shake things up you did! You are certainly brave, girl! Not sure if I could have done it, but at least it wasn't tripe! =D

Kristi said...

Maybe if I was starving....