Update:


In case you haven't noticed, there is an additional child in our family photo. I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. She is the pretty little 7 year old in the purple dress. "Eloise" now has a little sister. We have decided to call her, "Amelia Bedelia".

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Posting from exile......

First, I would like to begin by saying thanks to all who have been praying for Eloise. She is doing better and her fever is all gone.....
Now, if it wouldn't be too much to ask, could you please say a prayer for me? I am currently stuck in a hospital bed. I thought I could just waltz right into the doctor's office and waltz right out with a prescription......I wish! So any way it turns out that I had a fever, my heart was beating at 140 bpm, I was very dehydrated, I have the flu, and the beginning stages of some sort of post flu-staph- pneumonia thingy. So the doctors thought it would be nice for me to stay for a while and visit. Before you gasp and fall on the floor.... I'm feeling much better at this point. Let's just say I've been overly medicated. The hardest part is sitting around looking at the walls all day. My parents just left with my little dumplin. They were so kind as to lend me their laptop and air card.....You see God already answered one of my prayers today. Now let's just pray I get outta here before they deliver another one of those brown dome looking trays with mystery meat.....not that I'm picky, but I can think of so many other ways to spend $1000.!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awww girl that sounds terrible! In fact, it sounds so terrible that I think you should immediately insist on being transferred to Hopkins! That's totally my professional opinion and has nothing to do with selfishness on my part. No sirree. I'd sneak off the unit and visit and bring presents and you'd be better in a jiff then we could sew together! :D
Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon!!

Mama B said...

Oh, you poor thing! I'm so sorry to hear you're suffering! You just let those nurses pamper you a bit, and get back home feeling better soon! Drink lots of water. =)

Me

Egghead said...

I hope you feel better soon. It stinks to be stuck in the hospital but surely they will make sure you get well. Take care of yourself...your little dumplin needs you.

wvugrads said...

Wow! Feel better soon, Momma!

~Kelly~

Anna said...

Awww. Just think how bored you would've been without that laptop! I'm glad to hear that you are home now. We missed you in church Sunday. Get well soon! Love you!